Monday, October 3, 2011

Busy!-Nick

We're both so busy that I really don't have the time or energy to post much more than how busy we are.  I've been staying past 7pm almost every night and even went in to work on Sunday.  I had to stay until 8:30 tonight, but luckily I have the greatest fiance in the world who brought me potato soup for dinner and sat with me for the last 30 minutes.  Kayla's been crazy busy too between her part time job, school, staging, and a little cleaning job she got for every other week.

One thing that's been going on that is definitely worth mentioning is that we went to the Chicago Botanical Gardens this last weekend.  We're considering having the wedding there and are hoping for next September for a date.  We're in contact with people there getting some information.  We took lots of pictures of the many gardens (the place is HUGE) there that we'll post at a later time when one of us has the time/energy.  Until then, keep it classy San Diego.

P.S.  See you this weekend Amanda and Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment